- Celtic Knot Round Flask - 60z
- Solid lead-free pewter with embossed Celtic Aberlemno knot design on one side and a screw top with internal seal to prevent leakage
- Flat base for standing upright.
- Supplied with a small plastic filling funnel.
- This flask has been made by skilled craftspeople, using traditional spinning techniques.
- It will last a lifetime if treated with care.
The interlacing knot on this item is taken from the carved cross slab in the churchyard at Aberlemno, Scotland. Pictish in origin, it dates from the 8th century and the reverse of the slab is thought to depict the battle of Dunnichen.
Width: 90mm Height: 102mm Depth: 36mm
Supplied in a satin-lined gift box to make it that Ideal gift from Wales.