- Womens Fashion, Slim Fitting ALLEZ Les Gallois! (GO Wales) Cymru France 2016 t-Shirt.
- Show your sense of national pride by wearing this men's modern Wales T-Shirt. Wales played their first ever international match with Scotland in 1876 in the traditional red colour way and when John Charles bagged their first ever World Cup goal in 1958 against Hungary.
- Wales have now qualified for their first major competition in years with the European Championships in France 2016.
- Optional printing service available for a Name and or Number to the reverse by using the drop down menus available.
- Add your Welsh Hero from the class of 1958 - Number 9 of John Charles or a player from the class of 2015/16 - 06 Williams or choose a few years ago with 2012/13 - 08 Bellamy
- Alternatively, add text for a football trip to France on the reverse, the choice is yours.
- Double-needle cap sleeve and hem
- Women's fit with side seams
- TearAway label
100% Ringspun cotton. Heather Grey 90% Combed ringspun cotton, 10% Polyester. Heather Green, Purple 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton